пятница, мая 13, 2005

Ideas with Gift Certificates


I'm playing now with gift certificates ideas for the newly launched RSS Submission Service.

Let's say the potential customer's name is Sergey. (Or Larry... ;))

I think to do it like this:

- when he orders a one-time service, he gets one gift certificate (with discount to my service), which he can give as a gift to his friend, collegue or a potential JV partner;

- this gift certificate must be deemed within two weeks (or shall I make it a month?). If it's deemed in time, a new certificate is given, also to two weeks, etc. If it's not deemed, the only way to get a new gift certificate is to order the service again (for another blog and feed);

- I'll also give the certificates on birthdays;

- and I'll also give discount to recurring customers.

What do you think? When Rok Hrastnik told me "You really are a genius,", he wasn't kidding, huh? ;)





http://start-successful-business-online-in-48-hours.com/blog/2004/10/ideas-with-gift-certificates.html

marketing Ideas, News and Thoughts