суббота, мая 14, 2005

Keyword Research Optimized - a free tool for you


I own my copy of Traffic Secrets, the famous course by John Reese.

After watching John's video tutorial on keynotrivia.com/krblog" target="_blank">word research and seeing how much importance he puts into it, I started to think how much time it will take - to gather the keywords from all these sources, and I (as a programmer) couldn't bear the thought of it. ;)

The matter is that when you copy the keywords from all these sources, you get also many unneeded symbols (if you want to copy many keywords at once) - numbers in Overture, '>>' in Altavista etc.

So, I wrote a tool that will clean the keywords, when you copy them from all the sources John was talking about, and also some of the other I knew before, and put it on a web page here:

Keyword Research Optimized

It's free for all to use, and it'll save you a lot of time. I initially wrote it for myself, but then thought it's too good not to share. :)

[Only one remark - the script works now only in Internet Explorer. I probably will make adjustments to it later, but now it's restricted to IE.]

I organized it as a blog, so the RSS feed with updates is available.
I told there what (great) software I use to make the keyword research quick and efficient, what new keyword research tools I found etc.

So - please use it. I know it will save you lots of your time.
And tell me what you think.




http://start-successful-business-online-in-48-hours.com/blog/2004/09/keyword-research-optimized-free-tool.html

marketing Ideas, News and Thoughts