пятница, июня 24, 2005

A test A to see publishing on schedule

When I came today to my workplace, I met someone who was of a great help to me once. I remembered that and I looked at her with this in mind.

Then I went on and an idea came to me: I can try and bethink of every one I meet on my way, what was the best experience with this person: what good things this person did for me, a pleasant conversation we had etc.

When I read new courses/books/essays about marketing, I come up with ideas - I'm sure you do, too. Some of these ideas I implement immediately, and some of them are just waiting for their time. But who knows? These ideas may provide a brain jolt for you, for what you may implement in your marketing campaign right now. I believe you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. You?

http://start-successful-business-online-in-48-hours.com/blog/2004/06/enlightening-discovery.html

e kindred spirits? Check it here. I share those core beliefs. If you do, too, you can get a lot from me.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/4253201

Marketing Ideas, News and Thoughts

Technorati Tags: